Aims and Scope
- Premier source of high quality original articles on latest research dealing with various aspects of: Real Estate Economics, Real Estate Finance and Investment, Real Estate Management, Real Estate Valuation, Real Estate Market Analysis, Public Real Estate, House Price Analysis and Indices, Housing and Social Theory, Housing Economics and Law, Housing Market Dynamics, Housing and Residential Markets, Housing, Social Theory and Sustainable Communities, Land Markets and Housing Policy, Central and East European Housing and Urban Policy, Facilities Management and Services, Real Estate and Construction, Real Estate Database, Price Analysis and Econometrics, Real Estate Portfolio Diversification, Corporate and Commercial Real Estate, Geo-statistical Analyses of the Real Estate Market with GIS Software.
- Nearly thirty years of experience in publishing original interdisciplinary articles dealing with various aspects of real estate valuation and property management.
- The articles published after double-blind peer review provided by minimum two subject experts.
- High level of research (only original papers published).
- By reading and subscribing to Real Estate Management and Valuation it will be a good opportunity to be in connection with the most important issues related to real estate area of research.
- Increase your international visibility and research potential by meeting contacts and colleagues in the wide community of scholars and researchers.
- Submissions accepted in a broad range of scientific areas related to real estate valuations, analysis, investment and property management.
- This journal has been on the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education's list, since the first issue.
- All authors receive very fast and comprehensive peer-review.
Number of points - MNiSW/MEN
- 2013 - 8 pkt
- 2014 - 8 pkt
- 2015 - 12 pkt
- 2016 - 12 pkt
- 2017 - 12 pkt
- 2018 - 12 pkt
- 2019 - 40 pkt
- 2020 - 40 pkt
- 2021 - 40 pkt
Number of points - MNiSW/MEN
Index Copernicus Value (ICV)
(SCImago Journal Rank)
(Source Normalized Impact per Paper)
|Web of Science: Emerging Sources Citation Index|
h-index - 4
Average citations per item - 0,84
- SCIENDO (DE GRUYTER OPEN)
- 2017 - 22 %
- 2018 - 21 %
- 2019 - 35 %
- 2020 - 29 %
Type of Publication
- 4 Issues per year
REMV is covered by the following services
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Whitelist
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- Web of Science: Emerging Sources Citation Index
- WorldCat (OCLC)